Applications will now be accepted between
January 1st, 2017 and April 1st, 2017.
Please use the form below to submit your application.
We will again be granting a single partial scholarship to a student graduating in May, 2017 from Columbine High School. Students must have the intention of pursuing a degree in any technology related area. Interested Columbine seniors can direct questions to the CHS counseling office.
Dave Sanders Memorial I.T. Scholarship Fund
Student Application – 2017 School Year
Do Not Submit Application After April 1!
- Application must be received by April 1, 2017
- Must be graduating from Columbine HS in Spring, 2017
- Must be admitted to any 2 or 4 year university with the intention of seeking a 2 or 4 year technology related degree (note – may apply for scholarship before admission finalized)
- Fax (1-303-231-8897) or email a pdf or Word attachment to email@example.com (scholarship null@null aitpmilehigh NULL.org) a one page reference letter from anyone of your choosing explaining why they think you would be successful in a technology degree program. Extra weight given if the letter is from someone currently working in the technology industry or for whom you have done technology-related work (e.g. – designed a web page).
The Fine Print:
- Scholarship award amounts are based on the performance of the invested funds and will be finalized in April of the awarding year. Past awards have varied between $600 and $1000.
- If you are a finalist you’ll be notified in April. At that time, you need to advise the CHS counseling office that they have the authority to confirm your academic standing and scores to us.
- If you win the scholarship, we will need sufficient identifying information so that the grant may be properly credited to your tuition account in the school of your choice.